Tuesday, March 20, 2018

"Praise Is What I Was Born To Do" (New Single)






"Praise is what I was born to do" is a ballad I wrote in 2007. I had just survived from a suicide attempt, was homeless on the street, and rehabilitating in a Christian rehab. I was at a point of having no idea what I was living for, and learning to rediscover who I was, what I was about, and my faith really was. I had made a covenant with God to start afresh after the epiphany I had in my dying experience (I wrote about this in my book The Covenant, available as paperback, ebook, and audiobook). Sitting there unsure of what my future had in store, unsure of my tomorrow, unsure if I would ever recover what I had lost, the only thing I had to hold on to what my faith in him. So I decided to write a song to express what I was feeling to Him. He was all I had.
This song was supposed to be my private moment with him, but then I decided to create it, and record it, so here it is.

Below is the Official Lyric Video. Please like/comment/share. 



It is available to download on all online digital music stores. Thank you for your support

(Click logo to access merchant's online store)

 spotify




https://www.amazon.com/Praise-What-Was-Born-Do/dp/B07B7N1KHG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1521560141&sr=8-1&keywords=kenneth+tamara+praise+is+what+i




No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with me on