Sunday, February 11, 2018

The Covenant is now an Audiobook



It is official! The Covenant is now available as an audiobook! With narration by Don Kline, it is available to download at Audible, iTunes and Amazon.

The Covenant is a memoir addressing my struggles with multiple suicide attempts. It touches on my childhood molestation, abuse and rape, and the resulting aftermath of dysfunctions. It also touches on my coming through it. Being suicidal is a silent struggle that's not supposed to be talked about. Depression, and especially childhood molestation and abuse are experiences that are victimizing, and stigmatizing, so we often hide in shame with it. Hopefully as I share my story and experience, it would inspire someone to come out of that secrecy and shame, and cry out for help

Below is an excerpt from the book, talking about my travails with being molested and raped as a child, and the aftermath of it.



The Covenant is also available as Paperback and eBook on Amazon. Below is the Official Book Trailer for it




No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with me on