Saturday, June 17, 2017

UNOFFICIAL EP release




I wasn't planning on releasing this EP; I had recorded the FREE music to share, but in the last minute decided to add the 3 FREE songs to my acapella arrangement of "God Rest Ye/O Come Emmanuel". With the vision I had, I explored the various music outlets out there, and Bandcamp turned out to be the best one to use to make an unofficial release.

Visit Bandcamp to stream and download the entire EP.


CDs also available


UNOFFICIAL is exactly what it is - an UNOFFICIAL release of music. It is me sharing my demo EP of an original arrangement of "God rest ye merry/O Come Emmanuel", plus 3 FREE additional covers in original interpretations.
Released May 25, 2017
 
1. Releases Me - A cover and remake of "Seduces Me" by Celine Dion. Produced by Javon 
2. Searching - A cover of "Searching for Love" by Bebe Winans Produced by David Scott 
3. Dear God - A remake of "Dear God" from The Color Purple. Arrangement and Backup vocals by Kenneth Tamara, Music by Matthew Porter Produced by Chris Rafetto 
4. God rest ye merry/O Come Emmanuel All vocals by Kenneth Tamara Arrangement by Kenneth Tamara Produced by Matthew Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with me on