Monday, March 21, 2016

Shalimar ebook trailer



I finally created a trailer to my ebook. It was becoming a complicated process trying to get someone to make this trailer, and I wasnt having that. Its a simple straightforward vision of a young Christian man, encountering a trans person, and befriending this person to share my faith, but finding out I had so many fears and issues buried within, I had my own issues to deal with. And it is unfortunate that it ended the way it did for me to learn the lessons I finally learned.
So I whipped this up, and tah dah, there you have it.
Hopefully, you guys will check out the ebook, and if you were touched by the story, share it with friends, make a comment or review on Amazon kindle. And THANK YOU very much for all your support.

Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with me on