Saturday, November 1, 2014

Restoration!!!


It is a NEW MONTH! And we are almost at the end of 2014. It is not too late to experience Divine Restoration from God. Every area in our lives that we have experienced loss in, we declare Divine Restoration in the name of Jesus. Below are some scriptures where God has either promised restoration or has performed it; and we know he is a God who never changes, and is faithful to his word. What he did in the past, he can do again; what he did in the life of someone, he can do in ours.

RESTORATION

Deuteronomy 30:3,9 – “the Lord your God will bring you back from captivity, and have compassion on you, and gather you again from all the nations where the Lord your God has scattered you. The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers
1 Samuel 30:18-19 So David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away, and David rescued his two wives. And nothing of theirs was lacking, either small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything which they had taken from them; David recovered all”.
2 Kings 8:6 - And when the king asked the woman, she told him. So the king appointed a certain officer for her, saying, “Restore all that was hers, and all the proceeds of the field from the day that she left the land until now.”
Job 42:10 – “And the Lord restored Job’s losses when he prayed for his friends. Indeed the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before”
Psalm 71:20-21 – “You, who have shown me great and severe troubles, shall revive me again, and bring me up again from the depths of the earth. You shall increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side”

Psalm 103:1-5 – “Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s”

Proverbs 6:30-31 – “People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy himself when he is starving. Yet when he is found, he must restore sevenfold; he may have to give up all the substance of his house”

Isaiah 40:31 – “But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint”

Isaiah 58:11-12 – “The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. Those from among you shall build the old waste places; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, the Restorer of Streets to dwell in

Isaiah 61:7 – “Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, and instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; everlasting joy shall be theirs”

Jeremiah 29:11 – “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope”

Jeremiah 30:3 – “For behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “that I will bring back from captivity My people Israel and Judah,” says the Lord. “And I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it”

Jeremiah 30:17 - For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: “This is Zion; no one seeks her.”’

Jeremiah 33:12,14 – “Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘In this place which is desolate, without man and without beast, and in all its cities, there shall again be a dwelling place of shepherds causing their flocks to lie down. ‘Behold, the days are coming,’ says the Lord, ‘that I will perform that good thing which I have promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah’

Joel 2:25-26 - “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, my great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame

Zechariah 9:12 –“Return to the stronghold, you prisoners of hope. Even today I declare that I will restore double to you”

2 comments:

  1. I pray for restoration in all areas of my life. I especially pray for my family and myself to be reconciled that would be a miracle. I know God can heal our rift and heal us of our bitterness and hurt feelings and offenses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I join my faith with yours to receive the restoration you expect, in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete

Connect with me on