Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Confessions of a Tortured Soul



Finally, I am almost done with launching my next book. It has been a long time coming, but I am so glad to be gearing up to share this project. I admit I am nervous to be baring my soul to the world, and sharing my story from dysfunction to redemption. However, the calling on my life is to share my story - if God can redeem me from the chaos I lived that drove me to near self implosion, then he can do the same to anyone.

"Confessions" is literally a collection of poems, essays and proses that I spewed out while going through the moment. The collection depicts my journey through my issues, all the way to me finding my way to the solace, refuge and hope Christ offers. It isn't necessarily a religious book, as I wasn't trying to go for another religious book. It simply is a set of confessions of a soul in pain and seeking refuge, and eventually finding it in Christ.

Stay tuned for details on its release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with me on