Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Health and Fitness

Like every average person, I have never liked going to the gym to work out. I admired people who were fit, but it seemed like such an unattainable goal. But then it occurred to me that the same grace that I rely on to stay sober; the same grace I rely on in my Christian walk, is the same grace available to me to get healthy and fit. Its all about renewing my mind.
So on May 19th 2013, I made a commitment to getting in shape. I joined a gym, and decided to start eating healthy. Almost a month later, I can see some changes. I have lost 10lbs, and my energy level is up. Like they say, celebrate little successes, and stay focused on the goal.



"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13


No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with me on