Monday, July 24, 2023

10 Scriptures When Feeling Like A Failure


"I admit how broken I am in body and spirit, but God is my strength, and He will be mine forever" - Ps 73:26

"Through this man we all receive gifts of grace beyond our imagination" - John 1:16

"If you are right with God, He strengthens you for the journey; the Eternal will be pleased with your life. And even though you trip up, you will not fall on your face because He holds you by the hand" - Ps 37:23-24

"We are confident that God is able to orchestrate everything to work toward something good and beautiful when we love Him and accept His invitation to live according to His plan" - Rom 8:28

"For a good man may fall seven times and get back up again, but the wicked will stumble around and fall into misfortune" - Pro 24:16

"Listen, I can’t explain my actions. Here’s why: I am not able to do the things I want; and at the same time, I do the things I despise. I am absolutely miserable! Is there anyone who can free me from this body where sin and death reign so supremely? I am thankful to God for the freedom that comes through our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One!" - Rom 7:15, 24-25a

"Therefore, now no condemnation awaits those who are living in Jesus the Anointed, the Liberating King" - Rom 8:1

"He said to me, “My grace is enough to cover and sustain you. My power is made perfect in weakness.” So ask me about my thorn, inquire about my weaknesses, and I will gladly go on and on—I would rather stake my claim in these and have the power of the Anointed One at home within me. I am at peace and even take pleasure in any weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and afflictions for the sake of the Anointed because when I am at my weakest, He makes me strong" - 2 Cor 12:9 - 10

"How enduring is God’s loyal love; the Eternal has inexhaustible compassion. Here they are, every morning, new! Your faithfulness, God, is as broad as the day" - Lamentations 3:22 - 23

"I am confident that the Creator, who has begun such a great work among you, will not stop in mid-design but will keep perfecting you until the day Jesus the Anointed, our Liberating King, returns to redeem the world" - Phi 1:6



No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with me on