Sunday, January 31, 2016

"Greatest of these three" book trailer


'The Greatest of these three' is the first book I ever published, back in 2012. I wrote it because I was getting letters from inmates and email correspondences asking about how to live this Christian lifestyle. After repeatedly sharing the same thing to people, I decided to publish a book so it would be out there once and for all.

This book explains the 3 pillars of the Christian faith - Faith, Hope and Love. How does one develop in these? How do they work together, and how do we grow in each?
It is a simple and straightforward book, perfect for new and young Christians, or anyone looking to perfect their understanding of these.

It is available as paperback at Lulu publishers, and as an ebook for download at Amazon Kindle.

A perfect gift to give someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with me on