Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dominion Friday Revival

Hazel and I were intercessors in the church I used to attend with her, and she is one firecracker of a prayer warrior. She is also the editor-in-chief of Trice Edney News Wire.

Pastor Wright was my mentor for several years. He is one of those people who not only can teach eloquently, but has a prophetic anointing on him. And he delivers in a very practical everyday (sometimes humorous) language.

These are two people I respect, and I definitely urge anyone in the DC metro area to not miss the nights of this events. Light refreshment served on Thurs night, and free dinner served on Friday night. YeaH!!! lol
Below are the details.

RSVP to Hazel@AlabasterWomen.org
Venue - Silver Spring Civic Building, 1 Veteran Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910
(Downtown Silver Spring, at corner of Fenton and Veteran Place, next to Whole Foods)
Thurs July 12th - Worship, Ministry of the Word, Light refreshments. Starts at 7pm
Friday July 13th - Dinner, Worship, Ministry of the Word. Starts at 6pm with reception

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with me on