Thursday, December 29, 2011

My New Book

I was studying about Faith, Hope and Love for my personal growth, and discovered that I really had a lot of flawed or assumed theology on these three tenets. Somehow, church culture had imbibed in me some theology that really wasnt scriptural. The more I studied, the more I realized that some things I knew of, I had somehow forgotten and needed reminder of.

I also discovered that many christians who are new in the faith, somehow are not being given the foundational teaching on these three. So I decided to publish my personal study write up. I didnt want it to be a big book that would take days to read. I wanted something that was straight to the point; something quick and easy to breakdown these three tenets.

This book is perfect for new Christians, to introduce them to the foundation of the Christian faith. It is also perfect to remind seasoned Christians of our foundation. We always need a refresher on the basic things we know.

Details on how to purchase coming out soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with me on